CHORALE MEMBERS’ PAGE
Spring 2017 Member Registration
HERE YOU CAN FIND LINKS TO IMPORTANT RESOURCES FOR OUR SINGERS
AND INFORMATION ABOUT BEING A MEMBER.
The choir rehearses on Monday evenings, from about 6:30-9:00pm, in Evergreen. In the weeks just before performances, there will be additional rehearsals scheduled at the performance venues. In 2016-17 we anticipate two major concert runs, one from Sept – December and the second semester from January until the end of April. Below you can see the calendar which shows choir rehearsal and performance dates.
Those singing in a concert run receive a weekly newsletter, the CODA, which contains up-to-date information about rehearsal plans and upcoming events. All current and former singers also receive a monthly newsletter, THE SCORE, which contains additional information about upcoming performances and events.
Membership dues are $175 for the full year and $115 for one semester. We do not wish for dues to present a barrier for anyone who wishes to sing with us, and there are scholarship funds available for those with financial need. Members will be provided with music for each concert/semester. Should they misplace their music, they will be assessed a fee to cover the cost of replacing it.
- CURRENT CHORALE ROSTER – You must have a password to access the roster. Please respect your fellow choir members’ privacy and use this information only for Chorale-related communication
- CHORALE MEMBER HANDBOOK
- EVERGREEN CHORALE NON-DISCRIMINATION POLICY
- EVERGREEN CHORALE BYLAWS
- TRACK IT FORWARD (formerly OurVolts)
- EVERGREEN CHORALE STANDING RULES
- EVERGREEN CHORALE 990 for Fiscal Year July 1, 2015-June 30, 2016